Assemble Systems and iSqFt Integration 3D Bid Management
- Improve Accuracy and Minimize Risk
Integrate BIM into the bidding process by easily collaborating on 3D models in real time by communicating scope clearly with 3D visualization.
- Quickly Understand Complexities and Project Scope
Subcontractors can easily evaluate the risks by exploring the project in 3D to understand complexities that can be missed in 2D.
- No Revit Skills Required
Access the models along with 2-D plans and specifications, directly in the iSqFt interface. Knowledge of complex design tools is not needed!
Assemble Systems and Sage – REAL-TIME 5D construction solution
- Bridge the Gap between BIM and Estimating For Faster Takeoff & Estimating
Integrate BIM into the estimating process by easily collaborating on 3D models in real time – communicate scope clearly with 3D visualization. You can perform faster takeoff from the 3D model by easily pulling the quantities from the model into your estimate eliminating the need for time consuming traditional processes. By combining 2D, 3D and the Sage estimating database, you can rest easy that everything is accounted for to generate a more accurate estimate in a fraction of time.
- Quickly Visualize Complexities and Identify Discrepancies
Estimators have the tough job of meeting rigid deadlines to submit a bid that accounts for all costs while maintaining a competitive number to win the job. However, the last thing they want is to win the bid and later realize that something was left out. The integration between Assemble, eTakeoff and Sage aims to make estimators’ life a bit easier. Estimators can now easily dive into the model and the 2D drawings to understand the complexities, identify gaps between the model and 2D drawings to ensure a more accurate estimate is generated – extensive BIM training not required.
- Quickly Respond to Design Changes
As an AEC professional, you can’t make change go away, but you are not helpless to deal with it, either. Model based estimating can save hours or days of an estimator’s time. There is no need to perform manual takeoff on change orders, the updated information resides in the model and is seamlessly integrated into eTakeoff and Sage Estimating database. You can generate a new estimate quickly and spend your time on cost saving strategies.
Assemble systems and excel integration – dynamically connecting model data to spreadsheets
Bridge the Gap between BIM and Microsoft Excel
- Easily link projects and 3D model data to an Excel spreadsheet through Assemble
- Connect Assemble data directly to your existing Excel project and estimating templates
- Refresh data in selected cells to manage impact of change orders on your estimates
Faster and more accurate Takeoff and Estimating
- Easily dive into model data and 2D drawings
- Read data from multiple objects and bring into your spreadsheet
- Read data from additional sources simultaneously with your model
- Eliminate manual entry errors
Streamline your Estimating Workflow
- Use existing estimating templates that you have internally developed over the years
- Automate the process of populating the takeoff data
- Eliminate data entry and and save precious time
Assemble and point cloud
- ASSEMBLE + Point Cloud
Assemble Point Clouds allows users to compare the scanned point cloud data to the design and construction data for an improved QA/QC workflow. The point cloud data captured on the project can be easily shared via cloud through Assemble’s award winning cloud based platform Assemble Insight.
- Improved QA/QC Workflow
Assemble Point Cloud empowers you to compare the point cloud data to the design and construction data in the cloud. Clashes are flagged, giving users the ability to to change the state of each clash identified for an improved QA/QC workflow. Having 3D design in the field allows you not only to see that there is a potential clash between installed equipment and other materials slated to be installed, it allows you to query the actual system in question providing a way to reduce mistakes.
- Improved Collaboration & Control
The cloud based platform allows project teams to collaborate on clashes in real-time. Project teams can check for clearance issues between two different systems and validate foundations for equipment before items are even brought to the job site.
Assemble and power BI
- Dynamic Connection for Increased Business Intelligence
We understand that having access to the most up-to-date information is essential to your project’s success, Assemble Systems Power BI Integration offers a dynamic connection to all of your data managed in Assemble to drive efficiency and project success
- Integrated Customized Reporting
We provide fully interactive customizable reports and dashboards that help you drill down into the project data for improved project control and outcome. By connecting directly to your project data in Assemble along with other data sources you can enjoy a central cloud based location for your business and project intelligence.
- Visualize Your Data
Build charts, graphs, and discrete datasets and share that information with owners, design teams, estimators, project managers, executives, etc. for use during design review, preconstruction, construction, and turnover.
Assemble and Primavera P6
Plan Your Work:
- Dynamically connect WBS and activities from Oracle Primavera P6 directly to your model, drawing, and point cloud content
- Load and level activity resources with Assemble based quantities
- Easily review work packages and project complexity with 3D model visuals
- Create dynamic 4D simulations of the entire project or any partial scope
Manage Your Work:
- Easily see a visual representation of schedule float, critical path, and work completed using Oracle Primavera P6 schedule properties (data) in the Assemble project
- Review 4D simulations of baseline, current plan, or actual work installed
- Incorporate installation status (data) from the field through mobile devices
- Connect office and jobsite (data) with real-time, web-based information sharing
Report Your Work:
- Create in-depth production reports to review planned vs actual through Microsoft Power BI
- Real-time tracking of percent complete for trade packages based on material quantities provided by Assemble
- Assist in pay application review using quantity-based percent complete values – leveraging model visuals, 2D drawings, and point clouds
- Capture audit trail of actual work in place with supporting information such as project photos or point clouds
ASSEMBLE ENABLES CONSTRUCTION ORGANIZATIONS TO LEVERAGE 3D PLANT DESIGN DATA FOR INCREASED PROJECT INSIGHT, ADVANCED PROJECT COLLABORATION AND DATA-DRIVEN DECISION MAKING
- Interoperable Solution for Engineering and Construction Industry
Assemble offers an interoperable software as a service (SaaS) platform for engineering and construction organizations to easily access critical data information from multiple Plant Design data formats in a simple and consistent common viewing environment. The Plant Design data can be viewed, filtered and organized based on what the various disciplines and trades need to perform their tasks.
- Mitigate Re-Work and Potential Errors in the Field
Assemble provides comprehensive model inventories and the ability to identify model changes in minutes. Improve change management and increase confidence in engineering design and decisions.
- Improve Project Efficiency and Safety
Project teams and construction planners can quickly access, quantify, analyze, condition, organize and share 3D model information anywhere, anytime. Assemble enables access to model data throughout the project lifecycle from conceptual plant design to handover.
- Streamline Design and Engineering
Assemble streamlines a variety of workflows during preconstruction and construction including design reviews, takeoffs, estimating, change management, value engineering and schedule management.
ASSEMBLE PROVIDES VDC/BIM MANAGERS WITH IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO BIM DATA TO VISUALIZE THE PROJECT, INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AND SHARE THE DATA WITH THE ENTIRE PROJECT TEAM. NO REVIT KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED!
- QA/QC the Models
Easily access and examine model properties to quickly identify missing or incorrect information. Assure data quality for collaborative BIM activities.
- Organize Project Data
Instant access to a complete project inventory to easily organize project data by user defined parameters such as bid-package, WBS or Work Activity codes.
- Condition Model for Advanced Workflows
Easily add, manage, modify and sync model properties to condition model information for specific workflows. Create change reports to validate data accuracies as the model continues to develop.
- Extend limited BIM and VDC resources
Simplify BIM implementation for non-Revit users and share model data with the entire project team for improved decision making.
ASSEMBLE PROVIDES PROJECT MANAGERS WITH INSIGHT TO OPTIMIZE PROJECT RESULTS, MANAGE CHANGE ORDERS, AND IMPROVE SITE RESOURCES ALLOCATION AND PROJECT CONTROL
- Project Managers + BIM
Through Assemble Systems & Procore Integration, Project Managers can integrate BIM/VDC capabilities seamlessly into their project management workflows for improved project control.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access
Leading cloud based solution – No hardware required. Whether in the office or out on the job site, project teams have access to the latest models and data sets throughout the project lifecycle.
ASSEMBLE IS DESIGNED TO HELP ARCHITECTS, ENGINEERS AND CONSULTANTS EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATE WITH PROJECT STAKEHOLDERS
- Improve Collaboration and Organization
Assemble enables architects, engineers, consultants, and project stakeholders to collaborate in a centralized cloud-based platform to ensure everyone has access to the same design data.
- Convey Design Intent Effectively
The likelihood of the owners and other project stakeholders to be fluent in complex authoring tools is very unlikely. Assemble makes it easier for the design team to share the BIM model in an easy to consume environment – Knowledge of design tools not required!
- Shorten Design Feedback Loop
No matter where team members are located, design team can instantaneously share the 3D models with the project stakeholders to conduct a more efficiently managed design review session – anytime, anywhere!
ASSEMBLE HELPS MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING (MEP) CONTRACTORS TO LOWER THEIR RISK BY VISUALIZING THE PROJECT PRIOR TO A BID. THEY CAN ALSO PRODUCE TAKEOFF QUANTITIES AND MANAGE DESIGN USING 3D MODELS TO MORE QUICKLY PRODUCE AN ESTIMATE
- ASSEMBLE + BIM + MEP
Assemble enables MEP Contractors to access the 3D Model to visualize the project in all its complexities to understand scope, minimize risk and reduce waste. Access model inventory in a matter of minutes to generate more accurate takeoffs. Spend more time on activities that yield higher benefits than manually counting objects on 2D drawings.
- 3D Visuals Reduce Risk & Rework
By accessing the 3D model even before any construction has started, the MEP contractors can identify risks to the project timeline and budget. A more intelligent change management process through Assemble can help you stay on top of the multitude of change orders that are a norm in most if not all projects.
- Improve Communication & Collaboration
Assemble’s cloud-based solution allows MEP contractors to create a more coordinated process throughout the project lifecycle. The entire project team is working off the latest version of the model at any given time. No need to worry about manually sending files back and forth. All stakeholders can log into the project to see the latest version of the 3D model and conduct a more efficient coordination meeting to identify issues earlier in the project.
Zdroj: Assemble systems