- Tuesday, 4 December 2018 from 9:30
- Wednesday, 5 December 2018 to 14:30
We would hereby like to take this opportunity and invite you to take part in the specialized seminar|training for CAESAR II software users on 4th to 5th December held in the hotel Volarik **** located in the picturesque town of Mikulov, Czech Republic.
The training is aimed at both Advanced methods and processes when performing static and dynamic pipeline units calculations in CAESAR II and introducing new CAESAR II features for 2019.
The training will also include specific examples from practice, of course with Q&A. The workshop will be hosted, and all the questions answered, by our experts Chris Bradshaw from Hexagon and Ing. Václav Pekař, CSc. from Cadvision ltd. You might also take interest in learning invaluable experience and other users’ views.
We hope you will become part of this unique event and bring a lot of unanswered questions with you, which you have encountered while working with CAESAR II not to mention that possible requests in terms of the future CAESAR II development. Just in case you had something that might be included in the agenda and definitely should not be missed, feels free to let us know as soon as possible since it is still early enough to make adjustments.
If you are interested in the training, please confirm your coming via an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 21st November and please do not forget to make the hotel reservation.
If you want to stay at hotel Volarik ****, please make a reservation directly at the hotel reception according to your preferred type of room.
Have a beautiful day
Mikulov | Hotel VOLARIK | Česka Republika
The quotation CAD solution: 360 € / person without VAT
If you are interested in the training, please confirm your coming via an email to : email@example.com not later than 22st November and please do not forget to make the hotel reservation.
- day| Tuesday 4th December 2018:
9:30 – 10:15 Introduction – Cadvision s.r.o. | Ing. Michal Mihálik
- CAESARII introduction
- New features and solutions CADWorx/Workflow interface solutions CADWorx Plant Design/ CADWorx P&ID, CADworx Plant 3D, CADWorx Structure, CADWorx Design Review Pro, ISOGEN, ORTHOGEN
10:15 – 11:00 Introduction – solutions overview CAESAR II 2019 | HEXAGON BRADSHAW Christopher
- Products FEA Tools, NOZZLE Pro, CAESAR II
- What is new in CAESAR II 2018, overview general capabilities and vision of new solution CAESARII product
- CAESASRII, PV Elite and bi-directional connection to CADWorx, GT Strudl
11:00 – 11:15 Coffee break
11:15 – 12:15 CAESARII and Europe standards | Ing. Václav PEKAŘ, CSc.
- voltage rating according to EN13480 in CAESAR II.
- European materials and their applications in CAESAR II,
- original Czechoslovak materials and their applications for CAESAR II and PED
- Flange connection and its calculation according to European standards in CAESAR II
- Pipeline load according to Eurocodes (climatic or seismic) and their assignment in CAESAR II
12:15 – 12:45 Interesting features in CAESAR II 2018 | HEXAGON BRADSHAW Christopher
- features / Loop Wizard/Nozzle Allowables/Flange Analysis/interfaces
- ISOGEN Stres Isometrics – create isometric drawing for stress – live demo ISO drawings
12:45 – 13:30 Lunch
13:30 – 14:30 Pipiline in the Underground CAESARII | Ing. Václav PEKAŘ, CSc.
- CAESASRII – pipeline design and stress analysis in the underground
14:30 – 14:45 Coffee break
14:45 – 16:00 Designer for metal construction | HEXAGON BRADSHAW Christopher
- Model creation, Nozzle Allowables Check, Flange Check, Expansion Loop Wizard
- Understanding the model and even without the structure to see metal construction impact
- Import of the metal construction from CADWorx, …
- day | Wednesday 5th December 2018:
8:30 – 12:00 Dynamics CAESAR II 2011 |HEXAGON BRADSHAW Christopher
- Dynamics calculation in CAESAR II, basic theories
- Presentation of the desisgn/modelling
10:00 – 10:15 Coffee break
10:15 – 11:00 Dynamics CAESAR II 2011 |HEXAGON BRADSHAW Christopher
- Presentation of the Dynamics / Time History / Response Spectrum
11:00 – 12:00 Plastic pipline calculation | Ing. Václav PEKAŘ, CSc.
- Plastics structure, mechanical features, viskoelastics
- Mechanical rupture
- Options for the plastic calculation in CAESAR II
- Insertion of the plastic material quality into CAESAR II
- Evaluation of the stress calculated in CAESAR II
12:00-12:45 Discussion (Q&A) / Lunch
12:45 – 14:30 Shortlisted subjects chosen by participants – round table discussion
| Ing. Václav PEKA, CSc. |HEXAGON BRADSHAW Christopher