Stiahnite si aktuálnu dostupnú verziu produktu CAESARII 2017, Čo je nové:
Seriové čislo Vám pošleme ,
What´s new 2017:
The latest CAESAR II release delivers a number of significant new and extended capabilities in response to current market requirements, as well as direct feedback from the growing CAESAR II user community. The following changes have been made to CAESAR II.
CAESAR II 2017, Version 9.00
Viac informácii kliknite tu:
Please be mindful of the following technical change for this release:
- Disabled the Search tab in the Online Help due to an issue when your CAESAR IIinstallation uses OpenGL drivers. You can change the Graphics Settings >Miscellaneous Options > Video Driver to Direct 3D in the CAESAR II ConfigurationEditor. If you use Direct 3D drivers, you can download a copy of the Help with the Searchtab enabled from Smart Support.
Added Support for the Latest Code Standards
- Updated the software to the latest ASME B31.4 code standards, which included the ASME B31.42009, B31.4 2012, and B31.4 2016 code editions.
The update included the following changes and improvements:
- Updated materials applicable to the B31.4 code in the Material Database Editor.
- Updated the Allowable Stress tab in the Piping Input module by including anAllowable Stress Indicator option for B31.4 and B31.4 Ch XI, and Design Factor andHoop Stress options for B31.4 Ch IX.
- Deprecated the B31.11 piping code, which is now included in B31.4 main code standard.
- Provided options for CAESAR II to automatically determine the restrained/unrestrainedstate of the pipe elements, or for the user to specify the state. The software defaults toautomatically determining the state.
- Added the evaluation of the creep condition using EN-13480 Creep code standards.
The update included the following improvements:
- Expanded the Material Database Editor to support EN-13480 Creep by adding materialproperties for 200k hours, in addition to existing properties for 100k hours. Refer to theTechnical Discussion on evaluating creep conditions in the User’s Guide for moreinformation.
- Added a new Creep (CRP) stress type in the Static Analysis – Load Case Editor. Thesoftware does not include the CRP stress type when it recommends load cases.
- Updated the software to support the June 2015 edition of Z662 and Z662 Chapter 11, theCanadian code for oil and gas pipelines.
- Enhanced the software to support the 5th Edition of API-560, February 2016, the equipment codefor fired heaters.
Updated User Interface
- Added a news channel on the CAESAR II main window, where you can find out product version information, upcoming events, product training opportunities, and future webinars.
- Enhanced the Distance dialog box for better usability. When you choose Origin and Selected Element as your Measure Method, the Distance dialog box retains the selected Measure Method option for the duration of your use of the Distance dialog box.
Enhanced Integration/Data Export
- Combined the individual flexible nozzle input export options into a single Flexible Nozzles option on the Data Export Wizard to improve usability.
- Improved integration with Smart 3D using the Data Export Wizard (ODBC) by adding a new LCASE_NAME column to files exported to Microsoft Access through the Data Export Wizard. When you export to .mdb format, you can now see the Load Case Name (LCASE_NAME column) in applicable exported files for quick identification of your load cases.
- Improved the CAESAR II Translate DLL to acquire more data from FEATools. In addition, enhanced material management and data verification to facilitate the ability of FEATools v 3.0 to control CAESAR II execution externally.
Upgraded User Documentation/Help
- Updated Restraints in the Piping Input Reference section of the CAESAR II User’s Guide. Each restraint type includes a graphic example to assist identification.
- Improved the Global Coordinates section of the CAESAR II User’s Guide. The user’s guide now references local coordinates as a, b, c to reduce confusion between local and global coordinates.
- Added navigation information, such as the location on ribbons and menus, to command topics to aid discovery when browsing the help.
- Updated the Hinged Joint section of the CAESAR II Application Guide. Updated the Hinged Joint Model graphic to include all of the necessary components to model a hinged joint.
- Updated portions of the user documentation to the latest Intergraph PP&M standards for formats, which included adding more white space and indentation for field property formats. (DI-TX-13824, DI-TX-15821)
- Converted the CAESAR II 2017 readme document to .pdf format to comply with the latest Intergraph PP&M standards.
- Updated the software to call the main CAESAR II Help file (C2ug.chm) when you press F1 in Equipment and Auxiliary modules. Previously, these modules displayed in a text-based help dialog box.