Jedným slovom povedane Hexagon kúpil Bricsys 🙂
Hexagon strengthens its construction solutions portfolio for AEC (Architecture, Engineering, Construction) market with Bricsys acquisition
Hexagon AB, a global leader in digital solutions, today announced the acquisition of Bricsys, a fast-growing developer of CAD (computer-aided design) software that has been at the forefront of providing open, collaborative construction technology solutions since its founding in 2002.
Stretnutie užívateľov CAESARII, Predstavenie novej verzie CAESARII 2019
Nenechajte si ujsť možnosť byť prvý, ktorí uvidia nové možnosti produktu
Konané v dňoch:
- Utorok, 4 December 2018 od 9:30 hod.
- Streda, 5 December 2018 do 14:30 hod.
Miesto školenia: Mikulov | Hotel VOLAŘIK | Česka republika
Cena školenia: 360 €/osoba bez DPH
–Registračný poplatok zahrňuje dvojdennú účasť na školení, stravovanie po oba dva dni a konferenčne materiály. Ubytovanie ani doprava nie sú súčasťou registračného poplatku. Účastníci si hradia ubytovanie sami v hotelové recepcii.
Priniesť: PC s licenciou CAESAR II – pokiaľ si budete chcieť namieste vyskúšať možnosti, ktoré budú ukázané a vysvetlené
Jedinečná príležitosť získať nové vedomosti a poznatky od skúsených odborníkov !!
V spolupráci so spoločnosťou HEXAGON sa na Vás tešia
CADWorx Design Review: 2019 (19.00.00)
CADWorx Design Review provides an interactive, 3D environment for analyzing models created in either CADWorx Plant, CADWorx Structure, CADWorx Equipment or a CAD platform (DWG), as well as multiple file formats such as from Solid Works, Autodesk Inventor, and CATIA. CADWorx Design Review now allows these multiple file formats into the collaborative environment for a composite model review. With Design Review, you are able to walk through your model to investigate potential problems and collaborate with other team members in a single review session.
CADWorx New Features
New Features in CADWorx Design Review 2019
The following changes have been made to CADWorx Design Review for this release:
- Many tabs and palettes have been reorganized for easier use.
- You can view models in either parallel or perspective views.
- You can undock palettes from the window edges to create free-floating palettes.
- You can now close the current model and keep CADWorx Design Review open.
- The new Clear Cache and Reload functions allow you to improve CADWorx Design Review performance by actively managing the cache.
The following features are available for CADWorx Design Review Pro
- All functions and features available in CADWorx Design Review.
- Additional file types are now supported for import.
- You can save a clipped model as a view.
- Added snaps to the measurement tool.
- A new clipping option for isolating selected components, Selection Volume Clipping, is now
- Added snaps to the clipping tool.
- Annotations can now be added to a clipped view.
- The new Annotate Model command creates annotations that persist across all views of the model.
- Use the new Annotations Visibility feature to hide or display all annotations in the model.
- The new Advanced Model Tree Palette is a combination of the previous Layer Properties, Component List, and Model Data Tabs.
- Search for and isolate specific data or components using the Advanced Model Tree
- You can now export a drawing in IFC (*.IFC), VUE (*.vue), and Adobe 3D PDF (*.pdf) file types.
- The new Publishing Service allows you to import .DWG files and export different file types.
- You can now export annotations in CSV (*.CSV) or Microsoft Excel Workbook (*.xlsx) file format.
CADWorx possesses an extensive and unique range of tools and capabilities that makes designing multi-discipline water treatment facilities fast, accurate and cost-effective. Whether you’re involved in wastewater, water treatment or desalination projects, CADWorx can meet the challenges and approach your company follows to lay out, design and deliver these types of facilities.
What You Will Learn
Using a wastewater treatment and an associated water purification plant model as a basis for the live demonstration, learn how:
- Concrete and steel structures – like sedimentation and aeration tanks – commonplace in wastewater treatment facilities, are designed
- In combination with BricsCAD BIM, a building’s housing plant can be modeled and detailed in accordance with industry standards
- Piping used in water treatment facilities, having different materials, connections and construction methods, are easily routed and quickly changed when designs need to be revised
- Deliverables are generated automatically, ensuring an accurate and consistent handover of information to procurement, construction and commissioning, and eventually, operations and maintenance
- How companies working in the water industry are already benefiting from CADWorx
FOOD & BEVERAGE INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
COMPLETE ENGINEERING WORKFLOW
FOOD & BEVERAGE INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
The population of the world is currently 7.6 billion people. It is predicted to reach 8.6 billion in 2030. As a result, the need for more food and beverage plants will continue to grow at a staggering rate. Food & Beverage plants represent a huge corporate investment that requires rigorous solutions to meet operational challenges. Choosing an engineering partner who understands your needs is vital to future expansion. Hexagon PPM has more than 40 years of experience as a world leader in engineering software. We understand that your Food & Beverage industry needs are complex, and that your engineering and plant design requirements demand a diverse combination of software tools that help you:
- Rapidly develop new plant facilities with intelligent 3D modeling software solutions which will provide dramatically better control over valuable information assets needed to operate plants more effectively and comply with government regulations.
- Leverage intelligent plant models to minimizing costly plant shutdowns.
- Proactively manage the critical information required to demonstrate regulatory compliance in operating the plant day-to-day.
3D DESIGN & VISUALIZATION
Some of the world’s leading Food & Beverage companies, as well as EPC companies involved in the design and construction of Food & Beverage plants, have chosen PPM plant design software for major projects for the past two decades.
CADWorx Plant Professional software for intelligent 3D plant design offers a proven track record of success for developing 3D process piping models. CADWorx Plant Professional excels in generating sanitary piping models which, when used in combination with our Isogen® software, delivers automation for isometric drawings and pre-fabrication benefts during project coordination and construction.
At the core of current plant design are advanced project execution workfows that utilize:
- State-of-the-art 3D modeling software
- Modular construction techniques
CADWorx Plant Professional also supports the BIM workfow and coordination with our IFC export utilities for BIM interoperability. Plant models are easily reviewed using CADWorx Design Review software.
Visual Vessel Design 2018 SP1 (VVD_2018_SP1.zip)
od 25.9.2018 je dostupný service pack 1